This has been some kinda year. All kinds of good, not so good and not so pretty but that's life.
Here are some major moments from this year:
Jaelyn has been offered FOUR FULL SCHOLARSHIPS to FOUR DIFFERENT COLLEGES When I first posted this it was three. I think she got a 4th one the next day lol.
This year I learned:
- Always remember who YOU are. Don't change unless you are changing for the better FOR YOURSELF.
- Keep God first in EVERYTHING you do.
- Remember when people show you who they are...THE FIRST TIME.
- Never doubt yourself.
- Ask once, maybe twice. DON'T BEG.
- Always keep your word.
- Life is too short to deal with negative people who THINK they are being positive.
- Sometimes people have to see who they are for themselves...there really isn't anything you can do.
- If it's your fault, admit it and move on.
- Keep your inner circle small. Not EVERYONE wants to see you be successful.
- When it's time to let people go, LET GO. It's easier that way.
- Always keep a song in your heart.
- Planning is KEY. Never do things last minute.
- You (me) are your best motivation. No one will believe in you if YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
- Work HARD. Plan HARD and play even harder.
This was a great year. There was a lot of travel, food, fun, ups and scary moments. Im soooooooo looking forward to 2014!! God has so many great things in store for me and my family!
What are some of YOUR favorite memories of 2013?