This is one of the soups "WE" made lol
I don't even LIKE tomato soup but this stuff is AMAZING.
Seriously. Make it and thank me later.
- 6 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Diced
- 1 bottle (46 Oz.) Tomato Juice
- 2 cans (14 Oz. Cans) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon (up To 3 Tablespoons) Chicken Base
- 3 Tablespoons (up To 6 Tablespoons) Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 cup Cooking Sherry
- 1-1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Chopped Fresh Basil
Sauté diced onions in butter until translucent. Then add canned tomatoes, tomato juice, chicken base, sugar, pinch of salt, black pepper and stir. Bring to a near boil, then turn off heat. Add in sherry and cream and stir. Add in parsley and basil to taste.