It was so good that the family asked me to make it again the following day. IT'S THAT GOOD
Not to mention quick and easy lol. EVEN BETTER.
I followed this recipe exactly as it was written. It really was very good. I ALMOST didn't make it because I don't like mayo but it's really good and you can't even taste it. SO glad I didn't pass this up.
For the veggies:
- 4 large zucchini
- 2 large yellow squash
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Olive oil – In an oil sprayer
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop your squash into large, chunky slices about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thickness.
- Spray a cookie sheet with a light coat of olive oil.
- Line up your squash slices like little soldiers. Don’t worry about leaving any space between them. They’ll cook just fine scrunched together.
- Spray a very light coat of olive oil over the top of the squash.
- Sprinkle your spices, including the parmesan over the squash.
Alright. Y'all go make dinner! LOL