LMBO....too funny. I too detest slow drivers in the fast lane. You are not the SPEED patrol!!!
Girl my husband makes us late for EVERYTHING, and I mean everything. I have started just leaving even if it means wasting gas by driving two cars. I hate being late.
Pam W |
February 22, 2013 at 07:19 AM
1) People in the grocery store line that don't start taking out their coupons/money/checks out until AFTER the cashier is done ringing up their stuff.
2) People who never use their turn signal.
3) People in drive-thrus that feel the need to have a long conversation with the employee they don't even know.
4) People who let their kids scream through the entire store for over 20 minutes, like it's not happening or their deaf.
5) The postal worker who keeps jamming my mailbox with junk mail I didn't ask for & then complaining to me that my box is always full. Seriously?
6) Companies who insist that I pay them on-line (rent, utilities, etc), but try to charge me $6 per transaction. They can't figure out why I still pay them with a check.
7) Judgemental people. Too much to go into on that one.
8) People who dress like ho's (sorry). The ones that weigh like 100 pounds past the stretch restrictions of the fabric.
9) People who are always crying on your shoulder about something or other, but the minute you have a problem they don't have time for you.
10) Religious hypocrites. There are only 2 types of people in my world, good ones & bad ones. Praise God for my rose-colored glasses.
Love your YouTube videos.
February 22, 2013 at 09:27 AM
Men who gossip!!!!!
People staring at me while I eat!
Dry begging! Asking but indirectly
People who don't take care of their children!
Children that don't know how to behave in public! Control your kids!
People who bring their crying babies to the movies! Ughhh shut up!
People who call and then say "let me call you right bank" really?
People who take forever to play their board on Ruzzle! Lol
Just because I scrapbook doesn't mean I will make one for you! It's time and money!
When men ont put the toilet seat down!
I can go on and on, but I will stop here!
Dana Brooks |
February 22, 2013 at 01:21 PM
great list. I can relate to mostly all of these...my list is long but I'm too lazy to type it all...lll
Regina aka Ginae |
February 22, 2013 at 02:49 PM
Girl--you are too funny! I'm the one who's always running late :(, because I'm always squeezing in stuff before I leave home (put a load of clothes in, sitting under the dryer, loading the dishwasher, etc). Most of the time when I'm meeting someone I give a 15-30 minute range time, not an exact time -- same thing when I'm picking somebody up.
1)I hate beggars too,
4)people without goals,
5)talking to foreigners when you call customer service--you can't understand a word they say and they sound like they're reading from a script.
6)People who want free services from you when they find out what you do.
7)People with big Marmaduke dogs that say 'oh he won't bite, he's just friendly'.
8)I hate buffets and salad bars-I got sick at a Golden Corral years ago--that was the end of freestyle eating for me.
9)People that call you but don't leave a message and wonder why you didn't call them back.
10)People that call me back and ask what I wanted without bothering to listen to my message--they just saw my name on the caller id and called me back (yes, I am old school, I still leave messages).
11)People who keep calling until you answer. 12)Women who think leggings and pants are the same thing. Cover your behind please!! There was a woman at church this past Sunday who wore a white pair of leggings and had on red panties underneath.
13)Women who think they can wear a smaller size in knits -- you look like a sausage straight from the packing house! It's not attractive.
15)People who hurt others with their words (and claim they didn't mean it that way).
Robin Michael Rush |
February 22, 2013 at 03:44 PM
I hate when someone tells you all the reasons you shouldn't do something and then they turn around an do it and tell you all the reasons they think it is a good idea. Basically, if I come up with an idea they think it is stupid, but when they want to do it they don't anymore.
February 22, 2013 at 07:08 PM
First off, love you and this video!!!!
Things I Don't Likei
1) I too, can't stand when people don't say thank you. Get some home training!
2) I can't stand when people who aren't in the same profession as I am, tell me how to do my job. I'm a nurse, I wouldn't tell a mechanic how to fix my car. Why do people think it's ok to tell me how to do my job?
3)Please wear clothes your size, not the size you think you are. If you're a plus size woman( and I am) please shop in your size.
4) People who live for drama! Life has enough drama without you adding to it.
5) If you can't sing, dance, etc. Don't act like you can. Walk in your calling, please!
6)People who say you're their friend, but the friendship in totally one sided and all about them. You're not my friend!
7) People who only help others, because they expect something in return. If you're not truly helping someone from your heart, then don't do it.
8)People who act like everyone owes them something.
9)People in church with screaming kids, that won't get up and walk out in the lobby to calm their child down, but instead let the child scream throughout the church service.
10) People in the grocery store who stand in the middle of the aisle and won't move so you can get by.
11) People who feel nothing is good enough. Example, oh you brought me juice, but not the ice. I sure wish I had some ice and you can if you go get it yourself, but you also could have it if you'd told me to get you ice in the first place.
12)Men who talk excessively drives me crazy! Me no likey at all!
13) When you speak with an accent and I can't understand what in the world you're trying to say to me.
14)Back handed compliments and I do believe my Father is the King of Back handed compliments.
15)Liars, just really get on my last nerve.
February 22, 2013 at 07:54 PM
Very, very funny...and so true. I'll try to keep my list light hearted and to the top five (I'll probably get too worked up with anything more, LOL):
1) "pants on the ground"
2) talking to me when I'm reading or praying or watching a movie (especially whodunnits)
3) people who discuss super personal stuff on their cell in very populated public places (just in public period)
4) people who leave their carts in line and continue to shop (then get angry when you move their cart like you're the inconsiderate one)
5) the back handed compliment, "You look nice TODAY!"
Cy Patterson |
February 23, 2013 at 07:01 AM
1. People who stand in line and talk on their cell phone loudly.
2. People who don't yield when driving and almost ram into your car.
3. People who don't say thank you or wave when you let them over or hold the door.
4. Teachers who yell at children for being late or not following the dress code. Since when can little kids buy their own clothes or drive themselves to school.
5. People who pile their plate in the buffet line...Uh you can go back.
6. People who don't bathe and/or use deodorant.
7. Disrespectful children...Even adults who treat their parents/grandparents like crap
8. People who wear pajamas to leave the house. What the..
T. Wimes |
February 23, 2013 at 08:29 AM
You stopped by my blog a couple weeks ago, I was looking at pattern reviews over the weekend and found your blog!!! You are so good!! I've only been sewing for a few weeks so I've got a ton to learn! I'll be stopping by often to ask you questions!! Especially once I build up the courage to try the Jalie jeans pattern :)
Miesha Roshawn |
February 25, 2013 at 09:24 AM
LOL! Love this!!! I have just more thing to add to the list... Schizophrenic/Doubleminded facebook Christians... One minute they post a scripture and the next minute they post a status that leads one to believe that they don't even know a scripture!!!
Melanie S. Turner |
February 28, 2013 at 05:41 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.
Loving my life, keeping it lined up with the WORD!