I was sitting down thinking the other night about things I can do and don't want to and came up with this little list. Y'all feel free to add your own or do your own post lol.
Should be intersting lol or atleast make you chuckle a little bit.
- I don't like to hem. PERIOD. This is not a secret. I will cheat and use stitch witchery when ever possible.
- I don't know how to do a bound buttonhole.
- I don't know how to do welt pockets.
- I HATE to handsew.
- Some of the stuff I don't know how to do I have NO DESIRE TO LEARN HOW TO DO.
- I used to pick hard projects so I could "prove" myself as a sewer. Umm, now I sew what I like and if I learn something along the way, woooohoo lol.
- I'm getting to a point where I don't have to make everything I wear. I'm OK with buying something if I REALLY like it and if the price is good. I don't have to sew everything.
- Let me say that again, I DON'T HAVE TO SEW EVERYTHING!
- I do NOT desire to sew for people. PERIOD. I've gotten to where I don't even LIKE to put my stuff on FB anymore bc my family is asking me to sew for them. Umm NO. I tell them no everytime. NO, NO,NO and NO.
- I used to say I'm not good enough to sew for others. I am, that was just an excuse I think. I just DO NOT WANT TO DO IT. I have NO desire to. I just tell them that now. NO lol.
- As much as I want and have even tried and failed to sew for Tony, I don't really want to. Now he has asked me for a buttondown shirt that STILL isn't finished so I'll finish that and just stick to pj pants. It's easier. And that's fun. Sewing for men is NOT fun. Hellooooo lol.
- I like that I have a few honest folks that will really tell me when something I made looks hideous on me. Just because I THINK it looks good on me isn't always the case lol. I don't like to waste fabric AND time but sometimes it happens lol.
That's all I have right now lol. What ya'll got?