I got this recipe from a friend, and I promise you I've made it twice since and I've only had it like ummmm maybe a month. It's SO easy and SOOOO good. The second time I made it I served it over mashed potatoes. **YUM** the kids LOVE it!
Excuse the pics, I only took them with my cell phone lol
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees F). Grease a 9x13 inch
2. Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot
with butter. Season with Old Bay seasoning and garlic salt. Top each one
with a slice or two of lemon. Arrange the frozen mixed vegetables around the
fish, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven,
until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork.
**The first time I made this, I doubled it and did it just like it was written, the second time I made it I added lime and garlic. OH SO GOOD**