I got really lazy, so y'all get a bunch of pics and the directions at the end lol
|Prep Time: 20 Minutes||Cook Time: 10 Minutes||Difficulty: Easy||Servings: 4|
- 3 whole Chicken Breasts (or Other Meat), Cut Into Pieces
- ½ cups Soy Sauce (plus Extra To Drizzle Over Meat)
- ½ teaspoons Sesame Oil (plus Extra To Drizzle Over Meat)
- 1 whole Medium Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons (to 3 Tablespoons) Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 1 whole Red (or Other Color) Bell Pepper, Cut Into Chunks
- 10 whole White Mushrooms, Sliced (can Use Any Mushroom You Like)
- 1 jar (small Jar) Baby Corn, Cut Into Pieces
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- ½ cups Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons (rounded) Arrowroot
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Oil
- ¼ cups (to 1/2 Cup) Roughly Chopped Cilantro
After cutting meat into chunks, drizzle with a bit of soy sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
Prepare all vegetables and have them ready.
Mix ½ cup soy sauce with sugar. Stir together and set aside. Mix ¼ cup chicken broth with arrowroot. Stir together and set aside. Measure an additional ¼ cup chicken broth. Set aside.
To begin stir fry, heat skillet or wok over high heat. When it’s hot, drizzle in 2 teaspoons peanut oil. Add meat to skillet and fry quickly, stirring around for 2 to 3 minutes. When brown and just cooked through, remove to a separate bowl. Add additional 1 tablespoon peanut oil to same skillet. Throw in onions and cook for 1 minute. Add red bell pepper and cook for 30 seconds. Add garlic and ginger. Stir. Add mushrooms and stir. Cook for 45 seconds. Add baby corn. Stir.
Pour in ¼ cup chicken broth and soy sauce/sugar mixture. Drizzle in 1 teaspoon rice vinegar and ½ teaspoon sesame oil. Dump in cooked chicken. Stir together. Pour in chicken broth/arrowroot mixture. Stir together, then turn off heat. Sauce should be much thicker. At the very end, seconds before serving, stir in ½ cup (or up to 1 cup) roughly chopped cilantro. Serve over cooked rice.
• You can use any following vegetables: broccoli, snow peas, zucchini, any color of bell pepper, any mushroom, water chestnuts, green onions, etc.
• Add ½ cup cashew halves to make it even more yummy.
• Eat with chopsticks if you want to feel really cool.