Grab a helper so you can have a really cool picture lol.
Copy and Paste the recipe...that's what I did lol
- 1 pound Linguine
- 6 whole Boneless, Skinless, Trimmed Chicken Breasts
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 12 ounces, weight White Mushrooms, Sliced Thin
- 1 cup Dry White Wine
- Chicken Broth (optional)
- 1 whole Lemon
- ½ cups Heavy Cream (can Use Half-and-Half)
- 1 teaspoon (heaping) Capers
- Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
- Parmesan Cheese, For Topping
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Flatten chicken breasts to uniform thickness. Salt and pepper both sides, then dredge in flour. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry chicken breasts until golden brown. Remove to a plate and set aside.
Throw mushrooms into the pan and stir. Immediately pour in wine and chicken broth (optional), and then squeeze juice of 1/2 to 1 lemon. Stir to deglaze the pan, and then cook vigorously for 1 minute, until sauce reduces.
Pour in cream and stir, then add capers and parsley and stir. Turn off heat. Stir and add salt and pepper to taste. Don’t under salt!
Place pasta and chicken on a platter and top with every last drop of sauce. Generously sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over the top.