- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 Roma tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 1 cup Mozerella Cheese
Cut your tomatoes in half...
Dig all the centers out. IF you leave it in, you will have a hot sloppy mess on your hands. Don't ask how I know lol.
Mix up your herbs and oil...
Roll the tomatoes around in it...
Add some cheese....
Put it under the broiler for about 3 or 4 minutes or until the cheese is brown. And serve. I think I served these with ummm some kinda chicken and a salad. Everyone liked these except Kayla, she does NOT like tomatoes.
Lemme know if you try it and like it!