So I did this same thing last year and really wanted to do it again this year lol...did you miss it? LOL here it is:
This year I made 42 garments. You can see them here.My most worn garment:
Proudest sewing moment:MY FIRST PAIR OF JEANS!!!And my first coat!!!
I have MORE than one lol
I think I made these like 3 or 4 times lolWHY in the world did I make that!?!?
I think I did pretty good this year with sewing what looks good on me. It's a work in progress lol. I only had this one thing that just didn't work. So I think I did pretty good!My goals from last year:
- PURGE my patterns.
- Make more basic/everyday tops.
- Use more of the fabric that I have.
- Be a less selfish sewer :-)
- Make my duvet cover and window treatments for my home.
- S.W.A.P more often. NOT necessarily for a contest...just have a plan in mind lol.
- MASTER a welt pocket. Right now they are just frustrating lol.
- Learn AT LEAST 3 new techniques. Something I have never done before. I have three in mind, but will talk about them at a later date.
- Make a white button down shirt. I need a new one.
- Make my quilt!!! LOL
My goals for 2010:
- Sew a spring wardrobe. I already have my patterns picked out. Gonna work on picking fabrics from STASH for this lol.
- Make my duvet cover and window treatments
- Make a white button down shirt.
- Master a welt pocket.
- Don't fall victim to the pattern sales. I swear they GOT ME this year lol.
That's about it! Not much at all. I'm still learning when I sew so that is a good thing and I just want to strive to just do better with my sewing as a whole. I think I'm well on my way!
Alright, that's all I got!