4 servings (serving size: 4 scallops)
- 16 large sea scallops (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil ---I used grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley---I used curly parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Sprinkle scallops with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 8 scallops; sauté 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until browned. Set aside, and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining 8 scallops. Wipe pan clean with a paper towel.
Add butter to pan; reduce heat, and cook until butter melts. Stir in parsley and garlic, and cook 15 seconds. Return scallops to pan; toss to coat.
This is what I use everytime I cook scallops. I found it at Whole Foods and I LOVE the flavor it gives the scallops.
I use grapeseed oil instead of olive oil when I cook this for two reasons :
- It doesn't add any additional flavor to the dish..
- It has a higher flashpoint that olive oil. LOVE that. IMO.
What you need:
I don't measure anything I just mix it up:
Clean your corn as best as you can. I promise I can NEVER get ALL the silk off. Any tips? LOL
Spread the mixture all over the corn:
Check on it after a while (I have NO clue how long this cooked...I just looked at it from time to time lol)
Ohh I LOVE this salad dressing...
Make a salad and serve! LOL I don't eat croutons, so we use shaved almonds....SO GOOD.