LOL.....this one will be short. I started a couple things this year and frogged them.
Around NOVEMBER I wanted to make a neckwarmer.....I started it but ummmm.... I literally had to FIND it to take this pic last night lol.
It is NOT finished. Almost but just not finished. I lost interest. I will finish it...gotta find the pattern first and try to figure out which row I was on lol.
My knitting goals for 2009 are really pretty simple.
- I REALLY want to learn to knit socks. Even if I just knit ONE pair. I REALLY want to try. It will be challenging and I LOVE a challenge. My mom and grandma would also LOVE a pair so yep. I WILL learn to knit socks.
- I REALLY want to use Ravelry more. It is such a great site that I KNOW I don't use enough. I started a group for the local knitters here and I want to be more active with it.
- I want to make my mom a set of washcloths. She LOVES the ONE I made her when I first started knitting lol.
- I want to knit Tony, and the kids a hat and scarf.
- I want to pick a yarn NOW and start a top out of Custom Knits. LOVE THIS BOOK!
- I want to go to a knit night...just to see if I will like it. So I want to go atleast one time. I went to knit with the ladies at my local library and while it was fun and they are all very sweet....umm not my cup of tea lol. So I will try a knit night.
- I want to knit a button down cardigan/sweater and FINISH IT! LOL
So there you have it! This time next year I will have MORE than an UFO picture to show you guys!LOL
Have a great day!!