Don't you hate it when:
- PEOPLE LIE!?! I mean, why LIE? People know you are not being honest. Just TELL THE TRUTH. It's SO not a good look.
- You have a craving for something for THREE days, then go to the store and forget to pick it up? I have been craving blueberries for DAYS now. Forgot to get them. *sigh*
- You loose something, and can't find it to save your life? Go buy another one and as SOON as you get back home it's looking you dead in the face? Yep...that would be me.
- You have you mouth SET for something, in this case, FIJI Water, and you stroll to the fridge after midnight and it is NOT there!? Hmmmm, who can I kick in the throat for drinking my water? I drink two or three of the 1.5 liters a day. humph
- You watch a movie and it does NOT end the way you want?! I watched Michael Clayton yesterday and while it was good. It did NOT end the way "I" thought it should.
But on the OTHER HAND....
Don't you LOVE it when:
- You get caught up on all your email!? LOL
- You can cuddle up with hubby and watch a movie that IS good AND it ends right...
- You come home and the laundry has been done by the laundry fairy....aka the hubby.
- You get in the car and realize it has been detailed and you didn't ask to have it done. (I PROMISE to keep it clean this time lol)
- Your cell phone and bluetooth battery last LONGER than your conversation! LOL (I kept forgetting to charge them lol)
- When you find a good, good deal on 1000 count sheets and hubby gives you his CC and tells you to get two sets (like you don't already know the number..tee hee)
- You make good progress on your current knitting project.
I hope you guys have a fantastic day!!!